When Will I Be Over you

        We have said our goodbyes. Or maybe, I thought I did. You still linger in my dreams. No matter how hard  I try, thoughts of you still comsume my mind like a wildfire in winter. Forgive me for thinking of you, over and over again I struggle to accept life without you. I just can't deny the fact, somewhere inside my soul, my love for you remains.

         When will I be over you? The question remains. I am still lost and broken; the same way when you left. Life is so unfair for me to remain in love with someone who no longer loves me. Come to think of it, I wonder now if you did love me on the first place.

        Your friend told me you were with someone else. You told me it isn't true and you just want us to be friends. I don't know who's telling the truth. Inside me though, I wanted to believe you but thoughts of possibilities haunt me in my sleep. The idea of another hand holding yours tormented me. Sleepless nights became real when you left me.

          You were my Isaiah; you were my salvation. Things changed though. You're gone and I am alone. No matter how much I wanted you back, I know you'll never want a way back to me; a way back to my arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment