Hundreds of Words Left Unsaid

I never thought this will happen to us. The distance in between us frightens me more than the skeletons in my closet or the monsters under my bed when I was little. Do you still remember yesterday?

It was totally different before. Things were never left unsaid between us no matter how mad you are at me. I would try not to cross your way for an hour or two and you would then ask me to do a little favor for you that we will have a reason to start talking to each other again. But these days, things are totally different. You can't even stay in the same room alone with me.

And so, I write on this page the hundreds of words left unsaid between us.

You are my heroine; my addiction and my savior, my drug and my salvation. It is because of you that I live and it is because of you that I continue to exist. No woman in the world could match how much you are worth to me even if others and you think I found someone new. You will forever be my angel, my guide.

Yes, I am not the ideal person you wanted me to be but I am still the ideal person that I am destined to be. I could not take pride on your disappointment but I hope you understand that for me to be whole, I must take pride of who I am. I am different and it is not your fault. The truth behind who I am is not found on the pages of my sheltered years with you. It is entirely due to the reality that no matter how much you protect me from the unwanted truth offered by the world, the world will still find me and chase me towards or away from my destiny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment